I thought that I already knew everything about this city. But I'm almost happy to find out that it's not quite true. I also told myself that I would one day write a story set in Paris, but that has yet to pass. We'll see if I can make it work.
But until then, these are just some of my favorite photos from Paris. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I loved taking them.
Experiences you can't miss:
- Cafe-side sideway glances at Parisians and tourists alike from Saint Germain.
- Be a cliched tourist and wait for the Eiffel Tower to sparkle from the Trocadero Gardens.
- Pay proper homage to Manet's Olympia at the Musee D' Orsay and find out why I love her so much.
- Walk through the Opera Garnier and wonder that it's like to perform there with all the gold.
- Gasp at the sight of the Saint Chapelle
- Sit on the green chairs at the gardens and chill for at least an hour. Preferably with a Brioche Doree pastry and a coffee in hand.
- Get foot blisters from walking.